Engaging imagery from around the Peninsula in 2019.
It’s a very VERY visual world out there.
And as you may already know, we here at The Six Fifty have long been obsessive image-aficionados (…fanatical photo-philes?), so we were excited to take a quick snap-of-the-shutter moment to compose a visual spread of our favorite images that we created over the past 365.
With this in mind, we reached out to our cohorts and collaborators (and frequent 650 contributors) at the Palo Alto Weekly, Mountain View Voice and Menlo Almanac to collectively compile the top notch imagery from their coverage of the Mid-Peninsula with our wider reach of the greater 6–5-0 (ish) area code.
The result is, in our humble opinion, an engaging reflection of this lively and colorful (and at times—entirely confounding) place that we live: high profile politics, monster waves, wide ranging micro-cultures and maybe even a bit of this trend known as “tech.”
So take a moment to share our visual values with these local shots by our local photographers….
Stay up to date with other coverage from The Six Fifty by subscribing to our weekly newsletter, featuring event listings, reviews and articles showcasing the best that the Peninsula has to offer. Sign up here!
Check out more Six Fifty photography:
- 11 local Silicon Valley photographers you should follow on Instagram right now
- Photos: Remarkable (and rare) images of Martin Luther King Jr. and other Civil Rights leaders
- Fungus Photography: Mushroom hunting in Northern California (through a macro lens)
- Native American photographer Dugan Aguilar captures the “living culture” of indigenous Californians
- These photos of WeirdStuff Warehouse will make you sad the quirky shop is gone for good
- These photos envision the forgotten history of the American West
- Photos: check out the costumes (and conflict) from the Civil War re-enactment in Half Moon Bay