Show off your imagery, get noticed and win cash prizes for your photo skills. Deadline is extended to March 30th.
SF Peninsula photographers of all ages and skill levels who live, work or attend school within the 650 area code are invited to submit entries for six different visual categories:
- The Natural World
Each category offers Adult and Youth divisions. Winning photos and those selected for exhibition will be displayed at the Palo Alto Art Center from May 19 to June 21, 2020. A reception for the winners will be held at the Palo Alto Art Center on May 21, 2020.
Deadline is extended March 30th
See galleries of past winners here:
Stay up to date with other coverage from The Six Fifty by subscribing to our weekly newsletter, featuring event listings, reviews and articles showcasing the best that the Peninsula has to offer. Sign up here!
More local photography from The Six Fifty:
- 11 local Silicon Valley photographers you should follow on Instagram right now
- Feral Photography: amazing animal imagery from Silicon Valley trail cams
- These photos of WeirdStuff Warehouse will make you sad the quirky shop is gone for good
- Photos: Celebrate Black History Month with the stunning Civil Rights imagery of Bob Fitch
- Bakers, beekeepers and…the Wu Tang Clan? It’s the 650 Year in Photos!!
- Native American photographer Dugan Aguilar captures the “living culture” of indigenous Californians
- Mastiffs and mohawks: photos of California’s most interactive dog show competition
- With 1000 new images, Stanford’s Cantor Arts Center builds their world class photography collection