Evolve your imagery: the Peninsula Photography Contest is back!
Show off your photography in our annual local competition and get noticed around the region for your photo skills. Deadline is March 25th.
SF Peninsula photographers of all ages and skill levels who live, work or attend school within the 650 area code are invited to submit entries for six different visual categories:
- The Natural World
Winning photos and those selected for exhibition will be displayed at the Palo Alto Art Center from May 21 to June 23, 2019. A reception for the winners will be held at the Palo Alto Art Center on May 23, 2019.
Deadline is March 25th
More information on rules and entry guidelines: www.peninsulacontest2019.artcall.org
About The Six Fifty
We’re an online magazine founded by local Peninsula journalists to explore the life, culture and ideas within our curious corner of California: the 6–5–0 area code (yeah, now you got it). We’re also a bit photo obsessed! Check out some of our photo spreads & related visual coverage below.
Subscribe to the Six Fifty Newsletter
Don’t miss another week of local stories, photo spreads and event listings featuring the best of life on the Peninsula. Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to know what’s happening now in the 6–5–0. Sign up here.
More photography content and articles from The Six Fifty:
- 11 local Silicon Valley photographers you should follow on Instagram right now
- Feral Photography: amazing animal imagery from Silicon Valley trail cams
- Remastering the darkroom: slow photography pioneer unveils world’s largest ambrotype
- Stanford vs. Cal: A visual history of the Big Game
- Fungus Photography: Mushroom hunting in Northern California (through a macro lens)
- Photos: Awesome aerial imagery from a (20 year-old) Silicon Valley stunt pilot
- These photos of WeirdStuff Warehouse will make you sad the quirky shop is gone for good